Meet CelticWebWorks, your new partner to deliver results.
If you’ve nodded your head to even a couple of those, you’re probably really frustrated. And we get it. You see bigger brands making fortunes via digital marketing and this world seems closed to smaller businesses like yours. It’s just not fair!
Celtic Web Works is a completely “done for you” results-driven digital agency that combines global expertise with local market understanding to help clients achieve measurable success online.
Now, before you panic that you can’t afford to work w ith a large agency like ours, stop right there. Celtic Web Works is a service designed specifically for businesses like yours.
1. You tell us about your business, what you want to achieve and how much you want to spend to get there
2. We get our experts to build you a great website using tried and tested formulas, so you’re set up to succeed right from the start.
3. We then take care of all your digital marketing, social media, ads, SEO, the works.
4. We apply all the knowledge, experience and success stories from our work with other clients, so we can deliver the results you need.
5. You get regular results reports and check in calls, so you’re never left wondering what’s happening, you can always get your questions answered and you’re crystal clear on your results.
There’s a guarantee. That’s right, no fluffy, empty promises. No vague claims. We guarantee that we’ll produce better results from your digital marketing than you were achieving alone.
CelticWebWorks is the result of a strategic partnership between Irish-based agency Granite Digital and the digital arm of New York creative agency LCM, bringing together their combined strengths for unparalleled service.
With over 1000 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 brands, CelticWebWorks offers proven web design and development solutions that clients can rely on.
As mentioned, you set the budget you can afford. You’re in control. But to give you an idea, clients typically spend between $3000 and $5000 a year. That’s $8-$13 a day. You’d spend that on sandwiches and coffee. And to our knowledge they’ve never got sales for your business.
Get your free guide and start saving money right away, with advice from Granite’s most
senior digital marketing experts.